Giffard Creme De Mure Liqueur 70 cl

Giffard Creme De Mure Liqueur 70 cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This cocktail is made with gin, lemon juice, and muddled blackberries, which give it a beautiful color and a sweet and tangy flavor. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests.

Crème de Mure Cocktail Recipes | Cocktails with Crème de Mure Crème de Mure Cocktail Recipes | Cocktails with Crème de Mure

Hmm as for the fermentation, it may be that something got in there when you were bottling it or pouring it to drink!The blackberry liqueur adds a beautiful color and a subtle sweetness to the cocktail, while the lemon juice and sugar syrup provide a perfect balance of sourness. If you like to experiment with different cocktails Creme de Mure should definitely be a part of your home bar.

Homemade Blackberry Liqueur (Crème de Mûre) - Creative Culinary Homemade Blackberry Liqueur (Crème de Mûre) - Creative Culinary

There is a lot of different variations on the recipes to make Creme de Mure where some use vodka or gin and some use wine (often a sweet wine like Merlot or similar).It's an estimate that there are about 20 servings in each batch after removing most of the actual blackberries after straining. Brought them to my sister’s because that is who I cook with, most especially when trying a new recipe. If you want a seriously easy way to elevate your next keto cocktail, you have to try this sugar free creme de mure! Before you shake your head saying, "Oh boy, here is Pam again with another homemade liqueur," let me tell you my tale.

Homemade Créme de Mure Blackberry Liqueur Easy Homemade Créme de Mure Blackberry Liqueur

Apparently when this cocktail’s inventor tried crème de mûre for the first time, he had a “moment” and was immediately transported back to his fruit picking childhood (read about it here). Whether you are a seasoned bartender or just looking to impress your friends at your next cocktail party, these recipes are sure to delight your taste buds and leave a lasting impression. Chambord, a French black raspberry liqueur, or crème de cassis, a French blackcurrant liqueur, are decent substitutes for crème de mure.

For future reference too…if you can’t find 100 proof alcohol, go ahead and use 80 proof; you’ll just have to let the mixture sit longer before it is done to extract out more of the flavors. Look for this Blackberry Serrano Margarita next Friday; it uses my favorite jam and blackberry liqueur and it is a stellar cocktail! The flavor is so beautifully fruity and sweet tart, it’s like a larger than life version of a blackberry candy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop