PURPLE LEAF Patio Umbrella Base Water & Sand Filled Weighted Base Outdoor Umbrella Base for Cantilever Offset Patio Umbrella, 135KG

£9.9
FREE Shipping

PURPLE LEAF Patio Umbrella Base Water & Sand Filled Weighted Base Outdoor Umbrella Base for Cantilever Offset Patio Umbrella, 135KG

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The benefit of buying a set is that these items can be quite expensive when bought separately. Therefore, a set can help keep costs low. Furthermore, if you buy these items separately, you have to go to the extra effort of making sure they all fit your parasol correctly. In a set, compatibility is ensured. If colour schemes are important in your garden, or you’re looking for a garden parasol that will add a bit of variety to your landscape, the Costway Outdoor Cantilever Parasol comes in a range of attractive colours. It’s a great way to provide shade for your patio whilst also acting as a decorative feature (plus, did I mention it’s the best budget option?). Pop your head under the canopy and you’ll see that just as much care has been taken with the supporting structure. There you’ll see a well-designed complex of aluminium support bars that have been given an extremely well-done powder coating. When compared to much cheaper models like the one from Vounot, you can see where all the extra money has been spent on the design. Right off the bat though I want you to know you need a parasol base before committing to this unit. Look for something like the one below, or even larger to support a parasol like this one- The 2 x 2 m canopy also functions well in gardens that have a lot of trees, fences, or other obstacles. Standard parasol canopy size tends to be 3 m² +, which can be overbearing in gardens with limited space, but this Norfolk Leisure Cantilever Parasol is much more manageable.

Air vents at the top help wind to flow through without lifting the umbrella; however, when there is a breeze the canopy can rotate, needing to be readjusted to keep it shading from the sun.When it comes to finding a parasol to fit your garden space, you have a couple of options. Most of the best cantilever parasols in this list are free standing. As a result, they take up some (but not much!) floor space. That said, there is another way: the Norfolk Leisure Cantilever Parasol attaches to the wall, thus taking up no floor at all. This is a great space-saving move if you’re a bit short on ground area. The Uniprodo UNI_UMBRELLA_2SQ250DG Hanging Cantilever Parasol is many steps above equals. Talk of aesthetics, its 180 g/m2 durable polyester cover is finished with brilliant orange colour, and without a doubt, this colour will illuminate your patio with fantastic shadow. Talk of efficacy, the cover present in this parasol is made of polyester with UPF 50+ and moisture repelling function, so with this, you can choose to snug like a bug in the rug when the sun is scorching or when it is raining cat and dog outdoor. When a parasol’s canopy does not have UV protection, the sun’s rays could still be harming your skin through the umbrella.

It’s one of the best cantilever parasols for those on a budget, coming up a lot cheaper than the majority of garden parasols out there. It may not be quite as sturdy as some, but it’s good value for the price. Parasols are an excellent feature to have in your garden, lawn, or patio. Parasols are large sun umbrella shades that add elegance to your outdoor look and also provide fantastic shade during sunny days. Spending time outdoors is intrinsic to human nature and good for health too. Fresh air and the classic British sunshine are needed by everyone to stay healthy and fit. With cantilever parasols, it is possible to enjoy yourself irrespective of the weather. You can sit comfortably under the shade of the canopy in the blazing summer or through the lightly drizzling rain. Although it has it’s share of flaws, when you consider that it is less than half the price of the Jarder canopy we also featured, yet is very similar, it actually makes it a very good deal indeed. Will it last forever? I doubt it. But that’s to be expected of any cantilever parasol in this price range – it’s big and does the job:

X38.9" is s uitable for 12 x 12 ft square, 10 x 13 ft rectangle , 13 ft round purple leaf patio cantilever umbrella. Water and sand can both be injected, up to 350lbs with fully injected. The problem is, that just because you’re in the shade, doesn’t necessarily mean you’re protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays. I would have liked to have seen more than two screws on the mounting as this is effectively when most of the stability comes from, but through our tests, they held up well so I guess I can’t grumble too much. Then again, we haven’t seen how well it handles a sudden storm, and I wouldn’t leave it outside if the weather looks to be changing, just to be on the safe side.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop